A dwarf form of the late season navel orange, reaching to around 1.5 metres in ideal conditions. The fruit is sweet, juicy and seedless and ripens in spring.
Dwarf Lanes Late Orange
We post both dwarf and regular citrus, but are only able to post young trees due to the weight and the practicality of transporting a package with a living tree.
- All our trees are sent via the standard Australia Post service and once posted we can’t guarantee arrival time, although we are provided with a tracking number.
- We post on Monday to provide the best chance our trees arrive at their destination within that working week, although there are sometimes exceptions to this. Orders received on Monday will be sent the following Monday.
- We send our trees in specially designed plant postage boxes and pack them carefully to ensure they arrive in good condition.
- As many of our regular citrus trees are almost 1 metre tall, the price of postage reflects the size and weight of the trees and our packing and handling costs.
- We are currently posting to the East Coast of Australia, as far north as the Sunshine Coast and are unable to send to Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory or Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
- Our dwarf trees are in a 5 litre bag and our regular citrus trees are in either a 200mm pot or a 12 litre bag.
- All trees are between 2.5 – 3 years old. Our trees range in size depending on variety but expect them to be between 40cm – 1m in height from the top of the pot.
- Our postage boxes are 1 metre tall and the trees, particularly our regular citrus may have to be trimmed to fit into the box the pot adds to the size of the tree.