A dwarf form of the Seedless Valencia Orange, reaching around 1.5 metres. The fruit ripens in spring, but will hold on the tree even until summer. The best known orange for juicing.
Dwarf Seedless Valencia Orange
Out of stock
Due to the extreme delays Australia Post is experiencing with parcel delivery, we have decided to temporarily stop posting our trees and plants. When regular delivery resumes we will be able to offer a range of citrus and olive trees for sale online.
We post both dwarf and regular citrus, bush roses, patio standard roses and olives but are only able to post plants in 200mm pots or similar due to the size, weight and the practicality of transporting a package with a living plant.
Our stock levels for both regular and dwarf citrus are extremely low and remaining stock is small. We have more trees in production and may have small amounts available as spring progresses but new batches of citrus will not be ready until early 2022.
We are also low in stock on all our larger trees, although we have some varieties still available. Our larger citrus, olives, tall standard roses and deciduous fruit trees can’t be posted due to the pot size and height of the plant.
- At the moment Australia Post are experiencing very significant delays due to the volume of postage and the impact of Covid-19 on staff numbers.
- We have decided to stop online sales and postage until delivery times are reduced and we can be sure the trees will survive the journey.
- We send our plants in specially designed plant postage boxes and pack them carefully to ensure they arrive in good condition.
- As many of our regular citrus trees are almost 1 metre tall, the price of postage reflects the size and weight of the trees and our packing and handling costs.
- We are currently posting to the East Coast of Australia, as far north as the Sunshine Coast and are unable to send to Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory or Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Our postage boxes are 1 metre tall and some trees, particularly our regular citrus may have to be trimmed to fit into the box as the pot adds to the total height of the tree for postage purposes. We are unable to post our deciduous fruit or more mature citrus due to the pot size and plant height.
- Our dwarf citrus trees are in a 5 litre bag and our regular citrus trees are in either a 200mm pot or a 12 litre bag.
- All our citrus trees are between 2.5 – 3 years old. Our trees range in size depending on variety but expect them to be between 40cm – 1m in height from the top of the pot.
- Our olives are in 200mm pots and are around 60cm – 80cm tall. They may require trimming to fit them into our postage boxes.
- We can post 2 types of roses – bush roses and patio standard roses. They are both in 200mm pots.