A dwarf form of the very popular Washington Navel Orange. The tree will get to about 1.5 – 2 metres, producing large, juicy, seedless fruit in winter.
Dwarf Washington Navel Orange
We post both dwarf and regular citrus, bush roses, patio standard roses and olives but are only able to post plants in 200mm pots or similar due to the size, weight and the practicality of transporting a package with a living plant.
Larger plants are available at our nursery including more mature citrus and olives, tall standard roses and a good variety of deciduous fruit trees but these can’t be posted due to the pot size and height of the plant.
- All our trees and plants are sent via the standard Australia Post service and once posted we can’t guarantee arrival time, although we are provided with a tracking number.
- We post on Monday to provide the best chance our trees arrive at their destination within that working week, although there are sometimes exceptions to this. Orders received on Monday will be sent the following Monday.
- We send our plants in specially designed plant postage boxes and pack them carefully to ensure they arrive in good condition.
- As many of our regular citrus trees are almost 1 metre tall, the price of postage reflects the size and weight of the trees and our packing and handling costs.
- We are currently posting to the East Coast of Australia, as far north as the Sunshine Coast and are unable to send to Tasmania, South Australia, Northern Territory or Western Australia due to quarantine restrictions.
Our postage boxes are 1 metre tall and some trees, particularly our regular citrus may have to be trimmed to fit into the box as the pot adds to the total height of the tree for postage purposes. We are unable to post our deciduous fruit or more mature citrus due to the pot size and plant height.
- Our dwarf citrus trees are in a 5 litre bag and our regular citrus trees are in either a 200mm pot or a 12 litre bag.
- All our citrus trees are between 2.5 – 3 years old. Our trees range in size depending on variety but expect them to be between 40cm – 1m in height from the top of the pot.
- Our olives are in 200mm pots and are around 60cm – 80cm tall. They may require trimming to fit them into our postage boxes.
- We can post 2 types of roses – bush roses and patio standard roses. They are both in 200mm pots.